science
Grade6
Easy

Question

A person who touches the exposed part of a wire which is connected to the mains power supply of a household is likely to ____.

  1. Get fever
  2. Fall down
  3. Feel energized
  4. Get an electric shock

hintHint:

The person will get electric shock.

The correct answer is: Get an electric shock


    • As, the human body is a very good conductor of electricity it allows the current to pass through it.
    • So, when the person touches the wire, he will complete the circuit and current will flow through him thus, the person will get an electric shock.